Thursday, January 15, 2015

Shankar and Vikram's I creates History at AP!! ஆந்திராவில் சரித்திரம் படைத்த ஐ! அபார வசூல் சாதனை

Shankar and Vikram's I creates History at AP!! ஆந்திராவில் சரித்திரம் படைத்த ஐ! அபார வசூல் சாதனை  

Shankar and Vikram's I creates History at AP!!

           Shankar and Vikram's I creates History at AP!! 



I - Micro Review

I for Vikram - Writers Subha penned an very ordinary Story! Wafer thin plot actually! but Director Shankar's Grandeur in the making along with the efforts from PC Sriram and ARR makes it a good movie to watch! Amy and Sathanam did well! At the end of the day its not Shankar's I its Chiyaan Vikram's masterpiece "I" No need of further more digging in social media sites! If you didn't watch it yet go watch it now in theaters!

Original Rating: 3.25/5 for Vikram .25
Overall - 3.5/5

Shankar and Vikram's I creates History at AP!! 

Chiyaan Vikram and Director Shankar's  "I" Telugu version in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state creates history at the Box Office! 
Day1 shares : 7.65 crores approx. Which is very huge for any dubbed Tamil movie!  Also it has now become the all time 15th highest in Telugu Film Industry!!!

Also it overtook Other Dubbed Tamil movies and miles ahead!! No:1
1st Day: B.O Records: 

I: 7.65 crores
Lingaa: 3.9 crores
Robo: 3 crores
Sikander/7th Sense: 2.7 crores
Singham: 2.6 crores

I has now created a new Box office record in AP/TG!! Chiyaan Vikram! Already Anniyan around 15 crs share! Will this be even bigger! Lets wait and see!!

1st Day Worldwide Collections(All Version) - *Estimated figures only
I - 1st Day Gross estimation: Telugu version 1st day Gross will be above 12 Crores!!! In Tamilnadu minimum around 10 Crores! Overseas and other circuits overall Minimum above 30 Crores expected!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment